Two courses are available in January 2023: one for familiarizing yourself with the Smart Collaboration Accelerator and the other for become an accredited partner.
The Smart Collaboration Accelerator is a research-based psychometric assessment that helps individuals, leaders, and organizations understand their behavioral tendencies and use them as strengths to foster smarter collaboration.
Familiarize yourself with the tool in a half-day online course, or become an Accredited Partner in two half-day sessions—both led by Dr. Heidi K. Gardner.
Half-day online course, January 11, 10 am-2 pm EDT
- Discover how smart collaboration drives tangible business results
- Gain insights into the science behind the Accelerator
- Receive a personalized collaboration profile and recommended actions to become a stronger, smarter collaborator
Option for a half-day accreditation course, January 12, 10 am-2 pm EDT
- Become certified to deliver the tool to your clients or colleagues
- Develop a clear understanding of the Leader Insights Report
- Access facilitation materials, proprietary tools, marketing materials, a follow-up consultation/qualification session, events, publications, and sales support
- Allows you to bring a colleague, gratis, to the first-day session
To register, email Lea at Lea@gardnerandco.co.
Half-day online course, Jan. 11: $350
Two half-day online courses (including accreditation), Jan. 11-12, 10 am-2pm EDT, $1,000
For more information, see the course brochure.