According to Harvard Law School’s Dr. Heidi K. Gardner, collaboration is more important than ever – for both individuals and organizations.
Dr. Heidi K. Gardner joins Beverly Jones, host of NPR’s Jazzed About Work podcast, to unravel how smarter collaboration helps organizations and their people. They cover topics like:
- The health and wellbeing benefits of smarter collaboration
- How Dr. Gardner became so passionate about collaboration
- How diversity means very little without inclusion
- The gap between senior leaders’ perception of collaboration in their company and reality
- How to uncover top collaboration barriers in one’s organization
- Fostering better collaboration in hybrid environments
To hear the full episode, click here.