Harvard University’s Dr. Heidi K. Gardner offers research and insights on how smarter collaboration can enhance engagement, performance, and success in the workplace.
Did you know there is a difference between simply “getting along” and undertaking a journey of intelligent collaboration? In a new episode of The Workplace Communication Podcast, Harvard professor and best-selling author Dr. Heidi K. Gardner shares her research into smarter collaboration. She provides practical insights and strategies for leaders and teams to unlock its full potential. Areas covered include:
- Fostering psychological safety to encourage productive task conflict within teams
- Understanding the difference between task conflict and relationship conflict within your team
- Building trust among team members to increase productive task conflict
- Encouraging open and honest communication to improve collaboration
- Developing a clear organizational strategy to guide decision-making in the workplace